Inscript Hindi Typing Exam
For preparing of Inscript Hindi Typing Test Exam, you can take test on Exam like software.
Just enter your name, select time duration for test, select test exercise or upload your own excercise and start test. Here you have exam like environment, passage will appear on upper side and you have to type in bottom text box.
As you start typing, your timer starts automatically and will submit upon time elapsed, if you have typed whole exercise text you can submit yourself too. Here you have option to use backspace or you can disable it. After completing Inscript exam test. It will show you detailed analysis of your typing skill along with typing speed in Word Per Minute (WPM) and accuracy in percentage.
For use this Inscript Hindi Typing Test first you have to select Hindi language option in your system, After selecting Hindi language option from language bar select Devanagari - INSCRIPT (Hindi Traditional Keyboard) option. You check procedure for enable inscript keyboard in your Windows OS here.
Inscript Hindi Typing Test Process
1. You should sit in the right posture on the computer before start test.
2. After selecting time and passage (you can paste your own passage also) of your choice. Click on start test button.
3. You will see a passage appear on upper side of screen and first word is Highlighted.
4. Make sure you have enabled Devanagari Inscript keyboard in your system.
5. As you press first key from keyboard your test countdown timer will start automatically.
6. As you typed a word and press space bar, the word highlighter will moves to next word. You have to type highlighted words as much as you can type in given time period.
7. After completion of time, you will see test score in Net WPM, Accuracy and errors you have made during typing.
8. Now you can analyze what are the characters and words you have typed wrong during test, you should do targeted practice of erroneous characters to mitigate them in next attempt.
9. If you qualified the said criteria, you can get a free typing certificate also.
10. You should take test again and again to improve your typing skill.
What is Inscript Hindi Keyboard ?
Inscript is the Indian standard keyboard layout for typing in Indian languages. Inscript keyboard facilitate typing in Hindi as well as in other Indian languages like Marathi, Bangla etc. Inscript keyboard are works with Unicode based Hindi fonts like Mangal font.
For type in inscript Hindi you can use your exiting QWERTY keyboard, just enable Devanagari inscript keyboard and your system will be able to type in Inscript layout.
Keyboard layout of Inscript Keyboard ?
The key mappings of Devanagari Hindi inscript keyboard is given in below image. In first appearance it looks complicated, but the realty is not same. If you practice with proper Devanagari Inscript typing tutor you can learn this keyboard in just 3-4 days only.
Some Devanagari character are not found on keyboard, can be typed using Shortcut keys or combination of some keys you can check the details of Inscript Shortcut keys here.