Hindi Typing Test
Tip: For take a typing test in mobile phone connect your mobile to keyboard with a OTG cable.
Hindi Typing Test in krutidev
Take Typing Test and check your typing speed, Keep in mind there is no shortcut of success, if you want good Hindi typing speed, practice is the only solution, practice more and more. Krutidev is the most popular Hindi typing test font for Govt Jobs.
To take a Quick Hindi test just enter your name, select the time duration for test and select exercise or you can paste your own exercise too, would like to type. This Hindi typing test timer starts as you press your first key and Highlighter moves to next word as you type further, after completion of time it will show you score in WPM along with accuracy (%) and errors you have made. You can also get a free typing certificate if you qualify the said criteria.
- WPM Stands for Word Per Minute
- CPM Stands for Character Per Minute
- Accuracy is percentage of GWPM and NWPM
- GWPM Stands for Gross Word Per Minute
- NWPM Stands for Net Word Per Minute
How to take Hindi Typing Test
01. You should sit in the right posture on the computer before start typing test.
02. Now select desired time duration like 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes.
03. Now select passage from drop down list above or paste your own passage (your passage must be typed in Krutidev/Devlys font) and click on "Start Test" button.
04. You will see the passage to be typed appear on upper side of screen and the first word is highlighted in Green color.
05. As you press first key from keyboard your test countdown timer will start.
06. As you typed a word and press space bar, the word highlighter will moves to next word.
07. After completion of time or you click on result button, you will see test score in Net Word Per Minute and Accuracy in percentage.
08. Along with typing score in terms of speed and accuracy a complete analysis of your Hindi typing skill will be displayed on screen like - How many words and characters you have typed, details of various typed of errors you have made during test. So you can analyze what are the characters and words you have typed wrong during test, you can do targeted practice for erroneous characters to improve your typing skill.
09. If you qualify certain criteria you can get a free Typing Certificate also. To get typing certificate you have to score a minimum 30 WPM typing speed along with 80% or above accuracy and minimum 10 minutes time duration and you must take test from given passages only.
10. You have option to take test with backspace disable or enabled and you can enable/disable highlighter and scrolling too.
11. You should take test again and again to improve your typing skill.
Placement of fingers on Keyboard
The placement for fingers are same for Hindi and English typing. Always use same finger to type particular character and after press that key, return your finger on previous stat.
How to Measure Typing Speed ?
Typing speed in measure in WPM, means how many words one can type in 1 minute. WPM is derived by dividing your total typed words by total time in minutes. The resultant figure is your typing speed in WPM. Usually 5 characters is consider as a word for the purpose of calculation on an average basis. Alternatively one you use CPM or KPM (Key Stroke Per Minute or Key Depression Per Minute) also to measure typing speed.
How to Calculate Typing Test Score ?
Typing test scoring calculation uses a math's formula. It includes all words you have typed, time taken in typing, errors you have made to calculate typing speed and accuracy level. You can check typing speed calculation formula here.
Why Hindi Typing Test is important ?
Uses of Hindi language is increasing on computers day by day. To be able to work in Hindi on computer one need to be able to type fast and accurately in Hindi. The Hindi Typing test facilitate users to know their Typing score and taking a regular test improve their typing speed too.
The Hindi typing test above highlighted users mistake so one can work for remove there mistake and achieve more speed next time.
In many government Jobs in India qualifying in Hindi typing test is mandatory. In private sector jobs that are related to Hindi typing works need a good typing speed like DTP, Data Entry, Computer Operator, Computer Graphics, News Papers and Websites etc.
Other Keyboard Layouts for Hindi Typing Test ?
The above typing test you have seen in Hindi is Krutidev font keyboard layout. Other Hindi keyboards are also used for Hindi Typing Test Like :
1. Remington Gail Mangal Font Typing Test - In many government jobs one to need to qualify Hindi typing test exams in Remington Gail or CBI layout that uses Mangal font. the layout is almost same as Krutidev layout given above but instead of Krutidev font they uses Unicode based Mangal font. You can take Mangal font Remington Keyboard Typing Test.
2. Inscript Typing Test - Inscript keyboard is less popular but a second option in many Hindi Typing Tests for government jobs like : SSC, CPCT. You can check your typing speed in Hindi inscript Typing Test.
Other tools of Typing speed test ?
1. Character Based Hindi Typing Test - You can check your typing speed with character based Hindi Typing Test also. In character based test highlighter moves character by character as you type. We recommend you to check this one also for improve your typing speed and accuracy.
2. Hindi Typing Game - Playing a Hindi typing game can also help you in improve typing skill.
3. English Typing Test - You can check your typing speed for English also with Typing test. Because to get job you have to qualify both in Hindi as well as in English typing test.