Jobs in Rajasthan High Court - Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) and Clerk grade - ll
Update : It is notified to all the candidates who have qualified for typewriting test for recruitment of junior Judicial Assistant & Clerk Grade II, 2015 that modalities for typewriter Test shall be as follow:
1. The candidates shall have the option to give typewriting test either in English or Hindi.
2. The font to be used for typewriting test shall be “Calibri” for English Typing and “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi Typing.
3. No candidates will be permitted to bring his/her own key board. They will have to use the key Board provided at examination center.
4. The typewriting test shall consist of Speed and Efficiency Test of 10 Minutes Each.
5. The candidates shall be given sufficient time for checking peripherals i.e. keyboard, Mouse etc.
Type test will conduct from 25-07-2016 to 28-07-2016 in Jaipur.
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur invited online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) and Clerk grade - ll. The pay during the probation period is fixed and 8910 per month. Interested candidates can apply for bright carrier.
Details of the Posts -
Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)
Note: Out of 535 posts, 17 posts for the Persons with Disabilities and 10 posts for Outstanding Sports Persons are reserved and such reservation is horizontal.
Clerk grade - ll
Note: Out of 36 posts, 01 post for the Persons with Disabilities (Blind & Low Vision) is reserved and such reservation is horizontal.
Application Fees -
Application fee of 100/-Rs is applicable for general candidates and fee for SC/ST candidates is 25/-Rs. Payment has to be made online. Last day for payment is 5th October and the last date application submission is 6th October.
Examination Scheme and Syllabus.
EXAMINATION- A competitive examination shall be held to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects
& each subject will carry the number of marks shown as under:-
(a) SECTION - A
(i) WRITTEN TEST: The written test shall consist of one paper of 300 marks comprising of :-
Part A Hindi 100 Marks
Part B English 100 Marks
Part C General Knowledge 100 Marks
Each part shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions bearing two marks for each question.
(ii) DURATION: Two Hours.
(b) SECTION - B
(i) TYPE WRITING TEST ON COMPUTER
There will be speed test on computer.
Speed: Minimum speed should be 8000 depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed
in English Language or in dual language, i.e. English and Hindi.
The test will be of 100 marks which will consist of speed test and efficiency test carrying 50 marks each
(total 100 marks).
(ii) DURATION: Ten minutes.
Learn Hindi and English Typing and take practise typing test with india typing click here .
- The Speed of typewriting on computer shall be calculated as laid down in Rajasthan High Court Staff Service Rules, 2002.
The marks in the Typing Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula: (20/8000) x net speed (in depressions per hour)
For complite information and instruction and other FAQ please read the official notification carefully. Click here to download the notification.